- When Is a Good Time to Rent? Not Now! June 12, 2018People often ask if now is a good time to buy a home, but nobody ever asks whether or not it’s a good time to rent. Regardless, we want to make certain that everyone understands that now is NOT a good time to rent. The Census Bureau recently released their 2018 first quarter median rent numbers. According to their […]simplify
- Days on The Market Drops to New Low in April June 11, 2018According to recently released data from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the median number of days that a home spent on the market hit a new low of 26 days in April, as 57% of homes were on the market for under a month. NAR’s Chief Economist, Lawrence Yun, had this to say, “What is available for sale is […]simplify
- The Cost of Renting vs. Buying [INFOGRAPHIC] June 8, 2018Some Highlights: Historically, the choice between renting or buying a home has been a tough decision. Looking at the percentage of income needed to rent a median-priced home today (28.8%) vs. the percentage needed to buy a median-priced home (17.1%), the choice becomes obvious. Every market is different. Before you renew your lease again, find […]simplify
- Did Tax Reform Kill the Luxury Market? NOT SO FAR! June 7, 2018The new tax code limits the deduction of state and local property taxes, as well as income or sales taxes, to a total of $10,000. When the tax reform legislation was put into law at the beginning of the year, some experts felt that it could have a negative impact on the luxury housing market. […]simplify
- Homeowners & Appraisers See the Most Eye-to-Eye on Price in 3 Years June 6, 2018In today’s housing market, where supply is very low and demand is very high, home values are increasing rapidly. Many experts are projecting that home values could appreciate by another 5% (or more) over the next twelve months. One major challenge in such a market is the bank appraisal. When prices are surging, it is […]simplify
Favorite list is empty.
Your favorite posts saved to your browsers cookies. If you clear cookies also favorite posts will be deleted.